Old Davis City Hall (1938)

Home/Historical Properties/Old Davis City Hall (1938)
Old Davis City Hall (1938) 2016-12-28T20:15:58+00:00

Project Description

226 F Street

The building, a fine example of the Spanish Colonial Revival style, originally housed all city administrative offices and the Fire Department. The Davis City Hall no longer serves that function, hence the term “old” in its title. The Fire Department was first to move out in 1966 and that area was occupied by the Police Department. Since 1981, the “New City Hall” is the refurbished “Old Davis High School” on Russell Blvd. The “Old City Hall” continued to serve as the Police Station until 2001 when it moved to a totally new facility on 5th and Cantrill Drive. The Old City Hall has since been remodeled into a restaurant.

Project Details

Categories: