337 B Street
Built in 1894, this Victorian cottage predates the establishment of the University Farm and the subdivision of the area into residential lots. It is an example of a simple Queen Anne and is one of two pre-20th century houses in what is now the University area, the other being the Eggleston house on 3rd (# 17). The structure was built by the McDonald family and when the area was subdivided for housing it was known as the McDonald subdivision. The house was purchased from the McDonalds by current Davis residents Scott and Leslie Gordon, who bought it in the 1970’s when they were first married and lived in it prior to a move to the Bay area.