412 C Street
The only large-scale building built in the style of a Spanish Colonial structure in Davis, the church is a fine example of the best architectural achievements of the 1920’s. Not only is the structure significant, the basic landscaping makes its contribution, including the Cypress trees flanking the front entrance which have been grown from seeds brought from the Garden of Gethsemane. Initially the Davis Presbyterian Church and still affiliated with the Presbyterian Church, it was reorganized in 1925 to become interdenominational in character and renamed the Davis Community Church. Today, Davis Community Church is a Presbyterian Church (USA) congregation.